TONE MASTER® SUPER REVERB
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (217) 787-7788 to order.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:45W (1W/5W/12W/22W settings)
- Speaker Size:4 x 10" Jensen P10R
- Reverb:Digital Reverb
- EQ:3-band EQ (vibrato channel), 2-band EQ (normal channel)
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (normal), 2 x 1/4" (vibrato)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (DI out)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Computer Connectivity:USB (firmware upgrades)
- Construction Material:Meranti Plywood Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:36 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2274300000
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.